Thursday 30 May 2013

OUTFIT 29/05/2013


RED CHECKED SHIRT (CHARITY SHOP £5)
WHITE T-SHIRT (H&M 3.99)
GREY SKINNY JEANS (H&M £19.99)
WHITE SOCKS ;) (MATALAN 6 PAIRS FOR £5)
NIKE FREERUN 2 (ASOS £80)

First attempt at being photographed, got a bit shy but this is one of my favourite shirts and teamed with neutral blacks and greys it lets the shirt speak for itself and be the focal piece of the outfit.

Love these jeans had them for a little over a year, they are battered and paint covered but thats how i like my jeans, It helps me remember that I am an Artist! I love pairing these Jeans with white socks although a little Michael Jacksonesque I think it helps divide the jeans from the trainers.

Nike Freeruns, hugely recommended so cushty and they look sweet as, they aren't very hard wearing for the price and after just 4 weeks have taken a pounding, but i do wear them a lot so i'll forgive them. Still haven't bought a bad pair of Nikes!









No comments:

Post a Comment